- Experience :
- Associates : 1 – 2 years
- Senior Associates : 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Managers : 5 – 6 years
- Managers : minimum 6 years
- Senior Managers : minimum 8 years
- Sound English report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Delight in working in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to travel.
For Senior Associates and above:
- Having a professional certification is an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate project management skills.
For Senior Information Systems Auditors/Consultants (Systems and Process Assurance Senior Associates)
- Under/postgraduate degree in Management Information Systems/Information Technology with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) from a reputable university. Double major in MIS/IT and Accounting would be preferable.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the following areas:
- (a) Performing IT audit, in areas of IT general controls review, application controls review, Sarbanes Oxley compliance review (would be an advantage), or
- (b) Delivering IT advisory/consulting services, in areas such as ERP systems implementation, data management, IT security.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP system cycles (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, etc.), IT security concepts and frameworks, IT risk management, system implementation assurance, business continuity and recovery, COBIT, ITIL concepts.
- Professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP is desired.
Please submit your (1) application letter, (2) curriculum vitae/resume, (3) transcript, and (4) diploma/professional certification by email before 31 December 2012 to: email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Associate – Senior Associate – Assistant Manager – Manager – Senior Manager
- Has a relevant working experience* in public accounting firms or leading multinational organizations
- Has an extensive exposure and in-depth knowledge in a specific line of industry (e.g. consumer products, manufacturing, telecommunication, banking, insurance, multifinance, securities)
- Must demonstrate project management, leadership and coaching skills
- Has sound English report writing skills
*Relevant Working Experience:
||: 1 – 2 years
: 3 – 5 years
: 5 – 6 years
: minimum 6 years
: minimum 8 years
Your application, comprehensive CV and recent photograph should be submitted no later than 31 December 2012 to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further processing.
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan pwc indonesia
- cara magang di pwc
- lowongan magang di kap jakarta 2013
- lowongan magang di kpmg
- lowongan magang pwc
- lowongan tax di pwc indonesia
- lowongan2 com/tag/forklift/sidoarjo
- magang kap di jakarta
- magang kerja di pwc terbaru 2013 di jakarta
- magang kerja pwc oktober 2013
- pwc indonesia lamaran kerja
- lowongan kerja pwc indonesia
- lowongan kerja junior auditor kap pwc
- contoh resume pwc
- loker junior auditor kap jakarta december 2013
- loker magang jadi auditor okt di kap kelapa gading
- lowongan consultant pwc indonesia
- lowongan junior auditor desember 2013
- lowongan kap pwc
- lowongan kerja auditor 2013 pwc
- lowongan kerja di pwc 2013
- lowongan kerja di pwc untuk fresh graduate
- lowongan kerja junior auditor di majalengka
- surat lamaran kerja di KAP